4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Tailor-made for families, chocoholics, and anyone with an interest in food, this half-day tour of the Pod Chocolate Factory and Café lets you experience the chocolate journey from bean to bar. Learn about harvesting, fermenting, grinding, and tempering, enjoy a chocolate tasting, and create your own chocolate elephants to take away with you. The day includes door-to-door round-trip transfers from many south Bali locations.
- Learn how chocolate is made at the Pod Chocolate Factory in central Bali
- Taste a selection of different chocolates
- Make your own chocolate elephants to take away
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from south Bali
Saved to wishlist!
A half-day private tour with a professional English-speaking assistance
A chocolate tour around the factory
Chocolate tasting and crafting your own creation out of chocolate
All taxes and service fees included
Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operated on private basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- The tour and chocolate making process at the Pod Chocolate factory will last approximately 2.5 hours.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Touring Bali’s POD Chocolate Factory?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Touring Bali’s POD Chocolate Factory?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Touring Bali’s POD Chocolate Factory?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Touring Bali’s POD Chocolate Factory?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8084P411
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursChocolate Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesUbudUnique Experiences - BaliBus Tours - BaliChocolate Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliUnique Experiences - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakChocolate Tours - SeminyakHalf-day Tours - SeminyakUnique Experiences - KutaBus Tours - KutaChocolate Tours - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaCategory
Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsMas Village (Desa Mas)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumNeka Art MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Bali ZooBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)