- Admire magnificent views from the top of the Kintamani volcano
- See the UNESCO-listed rice terraces and the art villages of Ubud
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great-value tour includes hotel transfers, lunch or dinner, and bike rental
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: All hotels in the Ubud area are free, additional transfers fee are applicable for hotels outside of the Ubud area
What To Expect
Along the way, jump off to explore an organic plantation and take a walk through the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, one of Bali’s most photographed sights. Learn about the pioneering ‘subak’ system—the Balinese cooperative irrigation system—for which the terraces are known, as you admire the views over the rice paddies.
Pass through the handicrafts village of Ubud, where artisans use traditional methods to create wood carved souvenirs, silver jewelry, and colorful woven textiles.
Then, arrive in Ubud, where you head to a local restaurant for a delicious lunch or dinner (included). Conclude your tour back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Bali Hidden Bike - Cycling Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.