9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terrance, and more on a full-day private sightseeing tour of Bali. With space for up to five passengers in a private vehicle, the intimate day-trip is ideal for families, solo travelers, and couples alike. Included admission to each location spares you the headache of dealing with foreign currency. Conclude your adventure with a cultural stop at a local coffee plantation, which includes a tasting.
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private tour
- Get included admission to all tourist sites
- Maximize your time with private transportation
- Customize your day with optional stops based on where you are staying
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned vehicle
Pickup & drop-off: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta/Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, & Denpasar
English speaking driver/guide
Food and drink (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
#FREE Pickup & Drop-off Hotels in: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Denpasar.
#An additional surcharge IDR 200.000 per vehicle for hotel pickup & drop-off: Candidasa and Uluwatu are payable on the day of your tour/experience.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Port of Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- (Phone Call & WhatsApp) FAST RESPONSE!
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby as your scheduled pickup time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali 4U Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Ubud: Nature, Temple, Rice Terrace, Waterfall and Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Ubud: Nature, Temple, Rice Terrace, Waterfall and Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Ubud: Nature, Temple, Rice Terrace, Waterfall and Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Ubud: Nature, Temple, Rice Terrace, Waterfall and Coffee Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Coffee plantation is a bit of a trap so be prepared to be sold stuff." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Ubud: Nature, Temple, Rice Terrace, Waterfall and Coffee Tour
7 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliCoffee & Tea Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakCoffee & Tea Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaCoffee & Tea Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Bali ZooTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumMuseum Gedung Arca (Archaeological Museum)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Neka Art MuseumCasa Luna Cooking SchoolSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)