Best of Bali Waterfalls: Tibumana, Tukad Cepung and Tegenungan
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
If you love photography and natural beauty, this private door-to-door waterfall tour is for you. Visit the three most beautiful waterfalls around Ubud without the hassle of self-drive: Tibumana Waterfall, nestled in the jungle, Tukad Cepung, concealed behind a cave, and Tegenungan Waterfall. Along the way, enjoy a Balinese lunch at a traditional “warung”.
- Capture the images of a lifetime at three of Bali’s most beautiful waterfalls
- Enjoy all the personal service and flexibility you’d expect on a private tour
- Learn about authentic Balinese food as you lunch at a traditional “warung”
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transport
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us
know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 10 years old to do the jungle swing (if option selected)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Bali Waterfalls: Tibumana, Tukad Cepung and Tegenungan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Bali Waterfalls: Tibumana, Tukad Cepung and Tegenungan?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Bali Waterfalls: Tibumana, Tukad Cepung and Tegenungan?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 11769P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeUnderground Tours Full-day ToursPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliUnderground Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakUnderground Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaUnderground Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory
Campuhan Ridge WalkBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Bali ZooTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Neka Art MuseumCasa Luna Cooking SchoolMas Village (Desa Mas)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)