2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two different snorkeling locations on this private boat tour to Bali’s Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun. You’ll have the chance to swim among fish and other marine life along the coral reef, which sits near the shoreline. Booking this tour in advance means you won’t risk a sold-out experience.
- See more of the natural beauty and wildlife of Bali on a snorkeling tour
- Refuel with an included lunch of Indonesian food
- Private tour offers more personalized service
- Hotel pickup provided for a hassle-free experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
All snorkeling equipment ( fins, snorkel, mask and life jacket etc )
Transferred by traditional boat with 2 spots snorkeling
1 hour snorkeling at Tanjung Jepun spot
1 hour snorkeling at Blue Lagoon spot
Lunch with Indonesian food ( Vegetarian Available )
Shower facilities and changing room
Towel ( Please bring by self )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel in the area of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa dua.
- Port of benua
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 5 years already can swim
- The duration of the trip is approx 7 hours (from pick-up till drop-off)
- Please bring change of clothes
- vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking.
- We serve life jacket if you can’t swim
- Please contact us for special degrees glass for snorkelling
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dewata Memories Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon With Lunch And Transport in Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon With Lunch And Transport in Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon With Lunch And Transport in Bali?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon With Lunch And Transport in Bali?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon With Lunch And Transport in Bali
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesUbudSnorkeling - BaliSnorkeling - SeminyakSnorkeling - KutaCategory
Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Museum Gedung Arca (Archaeological Museum)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Neka Art MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBali ZooMas Village (Desa Mas)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)