6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Bali’s Blue Lagoon Beach, near Padangbai, on this half-day snorkeling trip. You’ll visit two of Padangbai’s best snorkeling sites: Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun. Explore the reef and be on the lookout for tropical marine life such as angelfish, clownfish, puffer fish, and moray eels. Blue Lagoon is a good snorkeling spot for families and beginners because of its calm waters.
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the water near Padangbai
- Suitable for all snorkelers; receive safety procedures at the start
- An Indonesian buffet lunch is included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Professional Snorkeling Instructor
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Local Host
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Inclusive : Bali Blue Lagoon Snorkeling with Lunch and Transport?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Inclusive : Bali Blue Lagoon Snorkeling with Lunch and Transport?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during All Inclusive : Bali Blue Lagoon Snorkeling with Lunch and Transport?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Inclusive : Bali Blue Lagoon Snorkeling with Lunch and Transport?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliSnorkeling - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakSnorkeling - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaSnorkeling - KutaCategory
Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsMas Village (Desa Mas)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Bali ZooBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Neka Art MuseumTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCasa Luna Cooking School