10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Licensed, local, English-speaking guide
Licensed, English-speaking driver
Entrance ticket to volcano & Natural hot Springs
Breakfast cooked over volcanic steam, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water
Flashlights for hiking
Pick up and drop off in our air conditioned van
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provided pick up locations below :
Seminyak : 01,30 AM
Kuta : 01,30 AM
Legian : 01,30 AM
Kerobokan : 01,30 AM
Canggu :01,30 AM
Jimbaran : 01,30 AM
Nusa Dua : 01,30 AM
Uluwatu : 01,00 AM
Amed : 01,30 AM
Tulamben : 01,30 AM
Singaraja / Lovina 01,30 AM
Sanur :02,00 AM
Ubud : 02,30 AM
Candidasa 02,00 AM
Padangbai : 02,00 AM
Sidemen : 02,30 AM
Kintamani : 03,15 AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Trekking Exploration
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking & Natural Hot Springs?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking & Natural Hot Springs?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking & Natural Hot Springs?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking & Natural Hot Springs?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudHiking - BaliClimbing - BaliWalking Tours - BaliHiking - SeminyakClimbing - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakHiking - KutaClimbing - KutaWalking Tours - KutaCategory
Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Neka Art MuseumMas Village (Desa Mas)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Bali ZooAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)