Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Between the crazy traffic and the near-total absence of street names, Balinese driving is not for the faint-hearted. Let a professional driver take the strain on this guided, transport-only tour of the highland landscapes around Ubud. Stop at a Balinese dance, a coffee plantation with a super-high swing, a restaurant with views of Mt. Batur volcano, the Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
- Capture the perfect shot as you soar above the rice fields on a giant swing
- See Gunung Kawi Sebatu, Tegalalang, Ubud monkey forest, and a Balinese dance
- Stop for a buffet lunch in a restaurant with views of Mt. Batur volcano
- Take it easy with 2-way door-to-door transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Balinese Barong and Kris Dance 100.000 IDR per person
Bali Swing At Alas Arum or Aloha Swing 200.000 IDR ( 30 Minutes) or full packaes around IDR 350.000g
Gunung Kawi Temple 30.000 IDR per person
Rice Terrace 10.000 IDR per Person
Batur Volcano 50.000 IDR per person
Lunch 100.000 IDR per person on Buffet Menu
Monkey forest 75,000 IDR per person
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
We able pickup :
Nusa dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud Area
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Hai Bike Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Swing Tegalalang, Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Swing Tegalalang, Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Swing Tegalalang, Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Swing Tegalalang, Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Swing Tegalalang, Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours
5 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Campuhan Ridge WalkTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCasa Luna Cooking SchoolAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Bali ZooSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Neka Art MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)