10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make your morning magical by going on a Mt. Batur sunrise tour. Save time booking transport by having hotel pickup and drop-off included. You won’t have to worry about navigating as a guide will lead the way to the top of the volcano. Once you reach the summit, enjoy watching the sunrise, with a hot beverage and snacks included.
- Climb Mt. Batur at one of the most beautiful times of day—sunrise
- Great tour for budding photographers to access top photo opportunities
- A guide will lead the way on your hike so you don’t get lost
- No need to bring food with you—a hot drink and snacks are included
Saved to wishlist!
Trekking poles and torches/flashlights supplied if needed
Sanitation items are available at cost upon request
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is from your accommodation/hotel. Please inform us of your pickup location in the comments of your booking.
IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Explore hand-picked trips that have been personally curated by us
- Get your money back if you are not satisfied with our services
- Enjoy trips which are available every day and last minute
- Accompany certified tour guides and discover local hints
- TripGuru Safety Precautions: Our fully disinfected cars are cleaned before every tour. Our tour guides are equipped with personal protective equipment (e.g. mask, face shield, alcohol) and have the contact numbers of health authorities and medical centers. Our guides trained to implement practices to prevent virus transmission (e.g. social distancing, hand hygiene, etc.).
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TripGuru
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking - Small Group?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking - Small Group?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking - Small Group?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking - Small Group?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 92163P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJimbaranPattayaUbud4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakFull-day Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaExtreme - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Neka Art MuseumSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolBali ZooTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)