- Travel through the Kintamani mountain region
- View Mount Batur the active volcano with running lava down its peak
- See the Balinese mythical Barong Dance
- Visit Ubud, the artistic hub of Bali
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Afterward, marvel at the magnificent Mount Batur as you admire the ribbons of black lava seeping down the sides of the natural landmark. Appreciate the cooling contrast of Lake Batur and revitalize with a delicious lunch (own expense) as you admire excellent views of the lake’s shimmering surface.
Begin the return journey to your hotel, stopping at the Holy Springs to hear of the water’s reputed therapeutic and healing properties. Disembark in Ubud for a tour of the island’s artistic and spiritual heart, and admire the shimmering silver and glittering gold of Celuk, the industrial epicenter of Bali.
Bid your guide and group farewell on return to your Bali hotel, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff