Bali Full-Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour
Singapadu Kaler, Indonesia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Experience the majesty of some of Bali’s most beautiful places without worrying about self-drive on this unusual private door-to-door tour. Besides admiring the rice terraces of Jatiluwih Green Land, visit three of Bali’s most striking temples: lakeside Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, the sea temple of Tanah Lot, and Luhur Batukaru Temple, on the slopes of a volcano.
- Enjoy the personal service and insights you’d expect from a private tour
- See the temples of Ulun Danu Bratan, Tanah Lot, and Luhur Batukaru
- Learn about Bali’s “subak” irrigation system at Jatiluwih Green Land
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip private transport
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Full-Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Full-Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Full-Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 11769P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Campuhan Ridge WalkCasa Luna Cooking SchoolMas Village (Desa Mas)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Bali ZooNeka Art MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)