3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Turin is known for its prestigious cuisine featuring delicacies from truffles to chocolate. Take a deep dive into the city’s food culture with this gourmet walking tour to visit restaurants, learn about traditional dishes, and enjoy tastings and lunch with a foodie guide. Sample specialties including grissini (breadsticks), agnolotti and tajerin pasta, vitello tonné (veal with tuna sauce) and steak tartare, chocolates, and bicerin (a chocolate-infused coffee drink).
- Discover Turin’s rich culinary history and traditions with a gourmet guide
- Sample delicacies in the city’s restaurants, food shops, and cafés
- Sit down for a lunch featuring classic dishes from agnolotti to tartare
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Torinese chocolates and a hot bicerin
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za S. Carlo, Torino TO, Italy
In fron of the Church 'Santa Cristina'
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin Gourmet Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Turin Gourmet Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Turin Gourmet Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Turin Gourmet Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTurinFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaChocolate Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoChocolate Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFood Tours - FernoChocolate Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoCategory
Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Grinzane Cavour CastleJuventus StadiumZoom TorinoPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)QC TermetorinoPiazza StatutoCivic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Mole AntonellianaValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Via PoTurin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)