1 to 5 days (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Soak in all that Turin and Italy's Piedmont Region have to offer with a 2-, 3-, or 5-day sightseeing pass. Each pass gets you free or discounted admission to upwards of 200 of the area's galleries, museums, monuments and more. In addition you'll receive reduced ticket entry on the main tourist services of Tourin: City SighSeeing open bus, panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, boats on river Po, Sassi - Superga rack tramway, and the Venaria Express shuttle bus. It's an easy and economical way to explore.
- Turin and Piedmont sightseeing pass, valid for two, three or five days
- Gain admission to 200 historical and cultural attractions including museums, monuments, galleries and royal residences
- Enjoy a River Po boat ride and take the panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana
- Get discounts on walking tours, outdoor activities and theater shows
- Ride the Sassi-Superga tramway through the city and enjoy complimentary shuttle transport
Saved to wishlist!
Free admission in the most important museums and exhibitions in Turin, valid for duration selected
Discount on Sassi-Superga tramway transport
Discounted walking tours and theater shows
Free admission in castles, fortresses and Royal Residences in Piemonte
Hotel pickup and drop-off
No public transport
No skip the line
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be prepared to present the Card with a valid ID
- Valid for 1 aduld and a child under 12 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Card owners entitled to free admission can find the Card reference in the online booking systems of the most popular attractions, where they are highly recommended to book the slot entrance
- With a little supplement and just in combination with a Card you can get a special fare on public transports tickets, while stocks last.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turismo Torino e Provincia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Torino City Pass: Torino+Piemonte Card?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Torino City Pass: Torino+Piemonte Card?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Torino City Pass: Torino+Piemonte Card?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Torino City Pass: Torino+Piemonte Card
1 to 5 days
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTurinAttractions & Museums - Piedmont & LiguriaSightseeing Passes - Piedmont & LiguriaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Piedmont & LiguriaAttractions & Museums - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoSightseeing Passes - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoAttractions & Museums - FernoSightseeing Passes - FernoMuseum Tickets & Passes - FernoCategory
Mole AntonellianaGrinzane Cavour CastleQC TermetorinoValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Via PoSanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Juventus StadiumPietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Zoom TorinoPiazza StatutoRoyal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)