- Sian Ka'an day trip from Tulum
- Enjoy a Caribbean lunch in Punta Allen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Bathing Suit.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Sun glasses.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Snorkeling is subject to weather conditions.
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico Kan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sian Ka'an Adventure .