2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Visit Miramare Castle, a striking white structure with Gothic, Medieval and Renaissance design elements overlooking the Trieste Gulf on the Adriatic Sea. Built by Ferdinand Maximilian of Hapsburg during the late 1850’s, the castle is surrounded by rare and exotic plants and trees collected by the Duke, who was a renowned world explorer.
- Entrance ticket to Miramare Castle
- Enjoy views of the Adriatic Sea
- Multiple departure times available
- Great photo opportunities
Saved to wishlist!
This is not a guided tour but an entrance ticket
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must print and present Weekend in Italy confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the moment of the visit
- The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Miramare Castle Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Miramare Castle Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Miramare Castle Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Miramare Castle Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Miramare Castle Entrance Ticket
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTriesteAttractions & Museums - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaAttractions & Museums - KoperAttractions & Museums - PiranCategory