4 hours 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Just 5 miles (8 kilometers) off Townsville, Magnetic Island offers pristine beaches, brilliant waters and vivid reef. Experience it in style when you book this helicopter flight and lunch cruise package, with numbers capped at just six travelers for a more intimate experience. Inhale sweeping views of bays and coves as you soar out of Townsville, then eat, drink and make merry aboard the Pilgrim, a 58-foot (18-meter) sailing yacht.
- Well-equipped sailboat has stinger suits, a dinghy and giant inflatable mat
- Feast on fresh seafood, washed down with alcoholic and soft drinks
- Take home a gift of Turkish towels and sailing wine glasses
- Leaves you free to extend your stay on Magnetic Island or return by ferry
Saved to wishlist!
approx. 20min scenic helicopter flight
vehicle transfer from helicopter landing site to Nelly Bay Marina
Approx. 4 hours aboard "Pilgrim", a luxury 58-foot sailing yacht
Dinghy ride to the beach while at anchor
use of stinger suits and giant inflatable mat.
Branded Turkish Towels & sailing wine glasses
Sealink ferry ticket from Magnetic Island return to Townsville
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Gypsy Moth Ct, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Hangar 15 Gypsy Moth Court, Townsville Airport. QLD
Townsville QLD 4810, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- What to bring: swimmers, towel, cash for optional extras, change of clothes, hat, sunscreen, camera
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Helicopter and Magnetic Island Sailing ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Helicopter and Magnetic Island Sailing ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Helicopter and Magnetic Island Sailing ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Helicopter and Magnetic Island Sailing
4 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTownsvilleHelicopter Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandSailing - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandCategory
Tumbetin Tea Rooms Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum of Townsville Tours & TicketsJezzine Barracks Tours & TicketsArmy Museum North Queensland Tours & TicketsMuseum of Tropical Queensland Tours & TicketsOrpheus Island Tours & TicketsBillabong Sanctuary Tours & TicketsRoyal Australian Air Force Museum (RAAF Museum) Tours & TicketsPalmetum Tours & Tickets