- Scuba diving over the SS Yongala wreck from Townsville or Magnetic Island
- Experience two open-water dives in the UNESCO-listed Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Search for sea turtles, sea snakes, eagle rays, manta rays and whale sharks
- Add on a dive guide to enhance your exploration of the 1911 shipwreck
- Enjoy morning and afternoon tea, cordials, and a tropical lunch
- Tanks and weights, or full equipment, provided (depending on option selected)
- Small-group dive limited to 21 ensures individualized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Townsville: The Fuelling Wharf of Breakwater Marina, located at the end of Mariners Drive off the Stand, OR Magnetic Island: The Nelly Bay Ferry Terminal, Magnetic Island. Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/mT51fqdceqF2 (https://goo.gl/maps/yd4xJ3V1XNr) Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Certified divers only. Minimum qualification: Open Water Diver. A minimum of six logged dives required prior to diving this site
- Divers with less than 15 logged dives must be guided with the dive leader (An additional AU$10 is payable direct on the day of travel)
- Divers must present proof of certification to crew on board on the day
- Please wear your swimwear and bring a towel, hat, sun protection, light jumper in cooler months and camera
- All passenger heights, weights, shoe size, number of logged dives and last dive date MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrenalin Snorkel and Dive
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff