8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The magnificent castles of Chenonceau and Chambord are two of the most famous and most visited chateaux of the Loire Valley. Enjoy guided tours of both on this full-day tour and benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide. Explore the Renaissance castle of Chenonceau with its stunning gardens, enjoy wine tasting and lunch (optional) at the Caves Duhard winery, then visit the UNESCO-listed castle of Chambord.
- Entrance to two Loire Valley Chateaux: Chenonceau and Chambord
- Optional lunch at a Loire Valley winery: delicious French cuisine and regional wines
- Hassle-free pickup and round-trip transport from Saint Pierre des Corps
- Private tour: customize your itinerary to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Live commentary on board
Professional art historian guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch at a cellar cave in Amboise (optional 74,00€ per person), other drinks, other meals, personal expenses, extra hour (75,00 € per hour with a maximum of 2 hours per day), train tickets (100,00 € per person from Paris)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels located in Tours or Amboise or at the Amboise or Tours or Saint-Pierre des Corps train station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FRANCE INTENSE
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Loire Valley most visited castles?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of Loire Valley most visited castles?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of Loire Valley most visited castles
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingToursFood Tours - Loire ValleyBus Tours - Loire ValleyWine Tastings - Loire ValleyHistorical Tours - Loire ValleyFull-day Tours - Loire ValleyCategory