Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-hour Toronto Harbour dinner cruise
- Admire views of Toronto’s waterfront and skyline
- Dine on a buffet dinner and order drinks from the bar
- Watch a beautiful Toronto sunset
- Enjoy live DJ entertainment
Departure & Return
Toronto Waterfront is experiencing a revitalization! We recommend giving your self ample travel time as the waterfront is a busy attraction. All of our vessels are located on the water at Queens Quay and York Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
For the freshly prepared, buffet-style dinner, get started with a variety of breads and Mediterranean dips, mixed garden greens, cranberry quinoa salad and Caesar salad. The main course features carved roast beef, fresh herb grilled chicken and the Chef’s “Catch of the Day,” along with grilled vegetable rotolo, garlic mashed potatoes, market fresh vegetables, and finally, a selection of desserts and beverages.
Then dance the night away or take a romantic stroll along the outer deck.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises Toronto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Definitely take your camera as you can get some amazing pictures of the city!" See review