- Experience blistering speeds and thrilling stunts on your jetboat ride
- Learn about the region’s history and wildlife from your guide
- Central pick-up point on the Te Anau waterfront
- Book for one of the provided afternoon times - or request your own flexible time
Departure & Return
Beside the iconic Moose Bar & Pub on the corner of Town Centre and Lakefront Drive
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter portion subject to weather conditions
- Heli occupancy subject to weight limit - please provide weights of all passengers at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable, supportive close-toed shoes
- Guided walk is easy and suitable for all. The walking track is well-formed
- Sunglasses are reccomended
- Wear warm layers/jacket in colder weather
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiordland Jet
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Twin Lakes Helicopter Jet Boat Combo Tour from Te Anau.