- Your guide showcases landmarks and Lord of the Rings filming locations
- Protective gear is provided to keep you safe as your driver does stunts
- Morning, afternoon and evening departure times fit into any tight schedule
- Easy to find: a centrally-located departure point on the Te Anau lakefront
Departure & Return
Beside the iconic Moose Bar & Pub on the corner of Town Centre and Lakefront Drive
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity is great fun for any age
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable, supportive close-toed shoes
- Guided walk suitable for all. The walking track is well-formed.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiordland Jet
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.