Departure & Return
If you have not selected your accommodation please meet us at the Event Center, there is plenty of free all day parking here for any vehicle. Please wait on the steps of the facility, or where we can see you, thank you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended minimum age 8 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Track is well maintained and well formed, however can be uneven and rocky in places.
- Operates in all weather conditions (including rain) unless the operator deems it to be unsafe. Please carry a good, waterproof rain jacket, drinking water, any medication that you may require and wear practical, sturdy shoes for walking in (heels, slip on shoes, jandals/flip flops/thongs are not suitable). Do not wear jeans as they become cold and heavy when wet. The operator can provide a good rain coat and walking poles, please contact them in advance to have this arranged.
- The operator may refuse participation if clients are not dressed suitably.
- The fitter you are the more you will enjoy the trip, note the sustained down hill can be tough on knees.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trips & Tramps
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided Kepler Track Heli Hike.