Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience one of New Zealand's Great Walks
- Small group of 12 or fewer
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Afternoon tea
- Round-trip transportation from select hotels
Departure & Return
If you have not selected your accommodation please meet us at the Event Center, there is plenty of free all day parking here for any vehicle. Please wait on the steps of the facility, or where we can see you, thank you.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (approx 4 - 6 hours) with an ascent and descent. The fitter you are the more you will enjoy the trip. We recommend a moderate degree of fitness - minimum distance walked is 7km/4.6 milres,
- Track is well maintained however can be uneven and rocky in places, this is not suitable for wheelchairs or those who have difficulty walking.
- Operates in most weather conditions unless the operator deems it to be unsafe or potentially totally miserable. Please carry a good, waterproof rain jacket, drinking water any medication you might need and wear practical, sturdy shoes for walking in (heels, slip on shoes, jandals/flip flops/thongs are not suitable). The operator can provide a good rain coat and walking poles, please contact them in advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trips & Tramps
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands