Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound from Te Anau
- Cruise the majestic Milford Sound
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch on board the boat
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities and guided commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Kiwi Country, Miro Street, Te Anau Address: Kiwi Country, Miro Street, Te Anau Dates: Daily
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring walking shoes, warm clothes and rain jacket
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum numbers of 6 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to Covid-19 we are no longer able to offer our buffet style BBQ lunch. We will be providing a picnic lunch instead.
- A picnic lunch is included and you have a choice between chicken, beef and vegetarian. You have until 5pm the day prior to confirm your choice. The default lunch selection is chicken.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altitude Tours Milford Sound Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands