- Customize your cruise: choose where and how to sail on the lake as you go
- Tea, coffee, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are also available on board
- Don’t worry about rowdy strangers crowding the boat on this small-group cruise
- Your guides will point out landmarks and make sure you don’t miss a thing
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faith in Fiordland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Champagne Sightseeing Cruise on Lake Te Anau.