- Full-day Hobbiton Movie Set small-group tour from Tauranga
- Visit the original Hobbiton film set from the Lord of the Rings movies
- See memorable filming locations such as Gandalf's cutting, Bag End, and the Green Dragon Inn
- Enjoy lunch at the Shires Rest Café in Hobbiton (own expense)
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point for passengers off the cruise ships is on the grass by the flag poll just outside the port pedestrian exit gate on Salisbury Avenue. If you are not travelling on a cruise ship then this is still the meeting point unless you have made an alternative arrangement with us.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A rain jacket and layers are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Tours Tauranga
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "However, please know this is not a tour for anyone with any kind of mobility issues." See review