Explore our promoted experiences
- Get inspired by nature and do something different in Taos
- Gain insight into the Rio Grande ecosystem and history from a guide
- Follow a custom scavenger hunt using WhatsApp on your phone
- Great as a solo journey, couples experience, or family activity
Departure & Return
You will be starting on Highway 570 in Pilar near the Rio Grande Visitor Center at an artist's riverside studio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The designed course does take you on a hiking trail that is only moderate and about 4 miles and you are encouraged to go slow. However if someone is drawn to this experience but cannot hike, an altered version of this experience without hiking will be customized.Feel free to contact your host with questions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests understand there is no refund for cancelations less than 24 hours prior to the game.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Creative Soul Scavenger Hunts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons