10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of navigating class III and IV white waters on this incredible 2.5-hour tour of Tenorio River. Get an up close look at local wildlife as you paddle your way through raging rapids. Ideal for first-timers and experienced travelers alike. This popular tour is sure to be an adrenaline rush!
- White water rafting on the Tenorio River
- Navigate class III and IV rapids with an expert guide
- Get an up close look at nature
- Perfect for thrill-seeking adventurers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
2: Tamarindo Costa Rica, 152, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
3: JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, Hacienda, Provincia de Guanacaste, Pinilla, 50309, Costa Rica
4: 74QW+XWF, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
5: Playa Grande, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
6: Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
7: Brasilito Beach, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
8: Playa Flamingo, Flamingo Beach Road, Guanacaste Province, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
9: Playa Potrero, Costa Rica, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
10: Hotel Riu Guanacaste, Playa Matapalo, RIU Guanacaste Route, Guanacaste Province, Sardinal District, 60602, Costa Rica
11: Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica, Playa Matapalo, Carrillo, Guanacaste Province, Sardinal District, Costa Rica
12: Del Coco Beach, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
13: Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica, Guanacaste Province, Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
14: Playa Panama, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
15: Andaz Costa Rica Resort At Peninsula Papagayo - a concept by Hyatt, Peninsula Papagayo, Guanacaste Province, Papagayo Peninsula, 50104, Costa Rica
16: Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica, Playa Manzanillo Bahia Culebra Guanacaste Peninsula Papagayo, Guanacaste Province, Culebra, Costa Rica
17: Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo, Liberia Guanaste 26Km al Norte del Doit, CR-G, Peninsula Papagayo, 05000, Costa Rica
18: Guanacaste Province, Liberia, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us with any questions about your pick up time
Hotels, Condos, and Houses in Tamarindo/Langosta - 6:50 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whitewater Rafting Class III and IV?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Whitewater Rafting Class III and IV?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whitewater Rafting Class III and IV?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whitewater Rafting Class III and IV?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Whitewater Rafting Class III and IV
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya HermosaSanta CruzPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestLiberiaTamarindoExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestRafting - Guanacaste and NorthwestWhite Water Rafting - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Playa FlamingoRafting - Playa FlamingoWhite Water Rafting - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Santa CruzRafting - Santa CruzWhite Water Rafting - Santa CruzCategory