- Mangrove tour in Las Baulas National Park from Tamarindo
- Escape the crowds without having to travel far from Tamarindo
- Get the chance to see the rich diversity of the mangrove forest with a guide
- Shade-covered boat is a cool and comfortable way to spend a day
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
2: Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Houses, Condos, and Hotels in Tamarindo and Langosta area. If you do not need pick up, you can meet at the Tamarindo Estuary
Hotels, Condos, & Houses in Tamarindo/Langosta area
If you do not need transportation from your hotel in Tamarindo/Langosta, please meet us at the entrance to the Estuary - We can arrange pick up from other areas such as Conchal/Flamingo for an extra fee if you like.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms