Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Pontoon Wharf West side of Lyne Park 550 New South Head Road Rose Bay NSW On street parking usually available. 100 metres south from Rose Bay Ferry Wharf 300 metres from New South Head Rd Bus Stop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers prone to chronic seasickness
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Health Declaration required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charterscene
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Whale Watching Sailing Experience in Sydney.