Departure & Return
We'll meet right out front of the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel in a white minibus with WildlifeWaterfallsWine.com.au along the side. It is a few minutes walk from Circular Quay railway station, ferry wharves, light rail and bus stops, and a 5-15 minute walk from most central Sydney hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Travel Planner
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff