- 1.5-Hour or 3-hour Sydney Harbour lunch and sightseeing cruise
- Cruise Sydney Harbour aboard a luxurious motor yacht
- Snap photos of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour
- Savor a 2 or 3-course à la carte lunch
- Upgrade for a guaranteed window seat
Departure & Return
Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1 departure at 12.00pm or Circular Quay Wharf 6 departure at 12:30pm. Please check your confirmation for your selected departure location. Ticket offices located at both locations, please check in at your confirmed departure point 20 minutes prior to departure.
What To Expect
The welcoming staff show you to your table and soon lunch is served. Take in views of Sydney as you dine on a 2 or a 3-course meal, depending on your selected option. Savor a selection of fresh seafood, meat, and vegetable dishes; drinks are available for purchase from the bar. Your state-of-the-art vessel features several dining areas, large picture windows, an atrium, and a 360-degree viewing deck. Book ahead to confirm an upgraded window seat.
Keep your camera handy for photo opportunities of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge along the backdrop of the skyline. Travel up to Shark Island and Fort Denison, and view secluded bays, marinas, and impressive waterfront homes.
After three hours, return to Circular Quay or King Street Wharf to end your cruise, with easy access to nearby destinations in central Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff