- Combined early dinner and 2-hour Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Early-evening cruise of Sydney Harbour aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000
- Photo opportunities of Sydney Harbour icons at sunset
- 3-course dinner
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Cruise departs Darling Harbour King St Wharf No.1 at 5pm. Please check in at the ticket office at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
What To Expect
Your ship passes close to Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House so that you can enjoy great views of these classic landmarks from a new perspective. See historic Fort Denison up close, swing by Shark Island, watch the comical entrance to Luna Park light up at dusk and see the sky change colors with the sunset.
Enjoy your three-course dinner, with the option to purchase a selection of wines, champagne, beer or a beverage from our detailed cocktail list, this 2-hour cruise promises a sightseeing experience in Sydney that you’ll enjoy in style.
• During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
• Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later. As a rough guide, sunset can be observed at the following times:
• Winter (Jun-Aug) 4:54pm - 5:37pm
• Spring (Sep-Nov) 5:37pm - 7:51pm (note daylight savings time starts approx Oct)
• Summer (Dec-Feb) 7:52pm - 7:31pm
• Autumn (Mar-May) 7:31pm - 4:54pm (note daylight savings time ends approx Apr)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews