- High-speed on a jet boat on Sydney Harbour
- Leaves from Circular Quay
- See Sydney Harbour’s famous sights including the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and more
- Jet Boat pilots double as guides, slowing down to tell funny anecdotes and facts about Sydney and Australia
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Circular Quay Directions: Exchange your Viator voucher at the Oz Jet Boating Stand, located at Eastern Pontoon of Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour. • Train - A short walk from Circular Quay Train Station • Ferry - Disembark at Circular Quay • Sydney Explorer Bus - Get off at Stop 1 or 2 • Traveling by taxi, walking or taking public transport to Circular Quay is recommended over driving. • Sydney Opera House offers the most convenient parking stations which is located under the Opera House and only minutes walk to Eastern Pontoon (fees vary).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your captain takes the jet boat zooming across most parts of Sydney Harbour at speeds of up to 47 miles per hour (75 km/hour). Hang on as your boat fish tails, does 270-degree spins, and skids into power brake stops that splash water into the air. You can expect to get wet. Waterproof gear is provided and lockers can be used to store your belongings during your ride.
Occasionally, your boat slows down at times for good views of sights including Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison, the Australian Navy fleet, Rose Bay, Goat Island, Taronga Zoo, the Prime Minister's Sydney residence and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 3.94 feet (1.2 meters) minimum height restriction applies to all passengers
- Passengers must advise of any pre-existing medical condition prior to departure
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions, or have previous injuries that may cause a risk to their health, must not ride. All passenger's board and ride at their own risk.
- Bookings are subject to minimum numbers.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oz Jet Boating
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be prepared to get very wet but all part of the fantastic fun to be had." See review