Departure & Return
Departure PointWharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Please check in for your 2-day Hop on Hop off pass and Zoo Entry tickets from the ticket office located at the wharf at least 20 minutes prior to departure. Ticket office is open from 9:00am and the first departure from Circular Quay Wharf 6 is at 9:30am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Special timetables operate on public holidays and special event days
- Timetables are subject to change without notice
- Taronga Zoo is open from 9:30am to 4:30pm daily
- To ensure you have enough time to visit the many exhibits in Taronga Zoo, it is recommended that you board the first departing ferry of the day.
- Travel must begin with Captain Cook Cruises from Circular Quay Wharf No.6
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff