3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Sydney Harbour the way it's meant to be seen: From the water. This lunch cruise passes by such world-famous sites as the Sydney Opera House as well as such hidden gems as secluded beaches and sandstone cliffs. You'll also visit one of Sydney Harbour National Park’s protected islands and get the chance to swim at a hidden beach. On board, enjoy a delicious barbecue buffet lunch.
- Sydney Harbour cruise: See the sights from the water
- Explore hidden gems that are missed by most visitors
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on board
- Onboard commentary provides background information
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
Live Harbour Commentary
Departure & Return
7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Princess Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sydney Harbour Discovery Cruise Including Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sydney Harbour Discovery Cruise Including Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sydney Harbour Discovery Cruise Including Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sydney Harbour Discovery Cruise Including Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sydney Harbour Discovery Cruise Including Lunch
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydneyDining Experiences - New South WalesLunch Cruises - New South WalesDay Cruises - New South WalesWater Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesDining Experiences - Hunter ValleyLunch Cruises - Hunter ValleyDay Cruises - Hunter ValleyWater Tours - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyDining Experiences - Port StephensLunch Cruises - Port StephensDay Cruises - Port StephensWater Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Strand ArcadeMrs Macquarie's ChairShark IslandTall Ship James Craig Hunter Valley Gardens360 Bar and DiningKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkSydney Cricket GroundPaddy's MarketObservatory ParkThe Gap Double BayHyde ParkNielsen ParkOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Sydney ObservatoryWatsons BayState Library of New South WalesSydney Conservatorium of MusicSusannah Place Museum