4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Go scuba diving in Sydney on a guided shore dive, where most sites reach a maximum of 60 feet (18 meters) deep. You'll be close to Bare Island, one of Sydney's top diving sites, about five minutes from the dive shop. Suitable for all divers, including open-water divers. Rinsing facilities are available after your dive. Please note, equipment is not included; bring your own or rent at the shop.
- Dive guide shows you the best site for the day of your dive in Sydney
- Transport provided from the dive shop to the dive site
- You can take another dive for an additional fee
- Dive equipment, snorkeling equipment, and wetsuit are available to rent, if needed
Saved to wishlist!
Professional scuba guide
Transport to the dive site from our shop
Food and drinks
Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (available for hire)
Scuba equipment (available for hire approx. $95AUD per person)
Additional dive (available for $40AUD per person)
Departure & Return
1371-1373 Botany Rd, Botany NSW 2019, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Must be able to show proof of having dived in the last 12 months.
- Flying within 24 hours after diving is not recommended.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Dive Safari
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Compare Similar Experiences
Sydney Guided Shore Dive
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSydneyScuba Diving - New South WalesScuba Diving - Hunter ValleyScuba Diving - Port StephensCategory
Katoomba FallsTobruk Sheep Station Sydney Tower EyeAustralian National Maritime MuseumBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkShelly Beach Oxford StreetPylon LookoutTall Ship James Craig West Head LookoutState Library of New South WalesLuna Park SydneyThe Gap Observatory ParkGarrison ChurchRoyal Botanic Garden and The DomainHyde ParkSydney Cricket GroundSydney Olympic ParkBalmoral