Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to surf with the friendliest and most professional surf school in Australia
- Surf on world-famous Bondi Beach
- Groups are limited to five surfers for a personalized experience
- Private lessons are also available for a one-on-one lesson
Departure & Return
Cab/Taxi and Parking
What To Expect
Once you are comfortable with your dry run, pick up your board and step into the warm ocean waters to try catching some waves. Your instructor accompanies you into the water and helps you to improve your paddling and time your pop up. Have plenty of customized attention and time to practice in the water as you learn.
Whether you are a first-timer or you want to refresh your skills and test the big surf, the waves and weather at Bondi Beach are perfect for year-round surfing. Have the choice of a private lesson or learn in a small group with a maximum of five people. See more details under Itinerary below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will surf in all weather and conditions, provided they are safe.
- Not recommended for children aged 12 years and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY LETS GO SURFING
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Hugo was a great instructor and it is a great value for 2 hours of surf lessons." See review