Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste 20 different varieties of wine and sample cheese from a local cheese shop
- Meet local wine lovers to discuss what makes the region and it's wines so unique
- Wines available for purchase by the bottle directly from the cellar door
- Cafe lunch with hot and cold options available
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
When you arrive in the valley, your guide takes you to some of the favorite small producers in the region. Go wine tasting at celebrated wineries such as Iron Gate Estate, Tempus Two Wines and McGuigan Wines.
During your visit, you’ll taste as many as 20 different wines, including the Hunter Valley’s famous semillon and shiraz varieties. If you’d like to bring some home, you can purchase bottles from the wineries.
In addition to the wine, food has become a star of the Hunter Valley. Your tour includes a stop at an artisan cheese shop to sample a variety of delicious cheeses. For lunch, a delicious cafe lunch is included with hot and cold options available.
Return to Sydney in the evening after a wonderful day in the Hunter Valley.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-ups are from designated meeting points. Some additional central hotel pick-up may be possible by request
- Small-group tour with a maximum 20 participants
- Must be 18 years or older to taste wines
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Activity Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands