- Explore the UNESCSO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains
- Take a guided walk to Wentworth Falls and admire the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, with the largest collection of Australian native animals.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait outside your selected pickup location 10 minutes before the time listed below. Do not go to a different location unless you have contacted us directly and received confirmation of a different pickup location and time. Please contact us directly if you have any questions.
7:00am - Holiday Inn Potts Point - 203 Victoria St
7:15am - Mercure Central 818-820 George St, Little Regent St Entrance
7:20am - Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt St
7:30am - Novotel Darling Harbour, 100 Murray St
7:35am - Grace Hotel, 77 York St
7:40am - Sir Stamford Hotel 93 Macquarie St
7:50am - Amora Jamison 11 Jamison St
What To Expect
Stretch your legs and meet amazing native Australian animals during a stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park. You might like to hand-feed the kangaroos and emus, or have your photo taken with a koala. Be sure to bring your camera for great photo opportunities!
Once you reach the Blue Mountains, stop at Echo Point to admire one of the Blue Mountains’ most heralded sights: the Three Sisters. Your guide explains local lore about this sculptural rock formation, which sits above the picturesque Jamison Valley. Next up, a nature hike to stunning Wentworth Falls and other amazing lookouts and valleys.
Expect a break for lunch in Katoomba, a charming village in the Blue Mountains. You can either bring your own picnic or stop into one of the town’s fine cafes to purchase your lunch. Throughout the day, your guide provides informative commentary about the sights along with time for photo ops and rest stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small-group tour maximum 20 participants
- Closed-toe walking shoes and warm clothing are recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Activity Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney with Wildlife Park.