- Paddle around the Middle Harbour on an independent tour
- Rental gear and instruction provided
- Choose from a variety of destinations that are accessible by kayak
- Showers, lockers, and changing facilities available for your use
Departure & Return
Depart from the Sydney Harbour Kayaks Shop at the Spit Bridge in Mosman, just 8 km (20-30 mins) from Sydney's CBD. Sydney Harbour Kayaks is located at the south-eastern foot of the Spit Bridge, at 81 Parriwi Road, Mosman, at Smiths Boatshed, next to Plonk Beach Cafe, and underneath Afous restaurant.
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult,
- Teenagers between 14 and 17 years can paddle a single kayak, but there must be an adult in the group paddling within 10 metres of the teenagers at all times,
- Children between the age of 6 and 13 must paddle in a double kayak with one other adult -- please see our Deluxe Double Sea Kayak experience for more information and pricing.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sydney Harbour Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.