10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Australia’s Hunter Valley wine region on a private day trip from Sydney. Cross the Harbour Bridge as you leave the city, and then enjoy the scenery of lush hills and rolling vineyards on your way to local wineries. You’ll enjoy wine tastings, as well as samples of other goods like cheese and chocolate, plus feast on a gourmet lunch at a local restaurant.
- Private day trip to the Hunter Valley from Sydney
- Learn about winemaking in Australia
- Visit regional wineries for wine tastings
- Enjoy cheese and chocolate tastings, and have lunch at a local restaurant
- Travel by private vehicle and admire the scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private and personal tour
Cheese and chocolate tasting
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre. We can also meet you as you arrive at Sydney International or Domestic Airports.
You will need to load and unload your own luggage. Our guides are not professional porters and under Work, Health and Safety regulations are not permitted to lift heavy bags.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trading As: Runaway Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney Including Wine, Chocolate and Cheese Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney Including Wine, Chocolate and Cheese Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney Including Wine, Chocolate and Cheese Tasting
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesDining Experiences - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyDining Experiences - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensDining Experiences - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Nielsen ParkLuna Park SydneySydney Jewish Museum Tall Ship James Craig The RocksMuseums Discovery CentreSydney Conservatorium of MusicAustralian MuseumManly BeachRose BayCockle BayWatsons BayBalmoral Darling HarbourPowerhouse MuseumOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Hawkesbury RiverArt Gallery of New South WalesBridgeClimb SydneySydney Olympic Park