- Full-day private tour of the Blue Mountains from Sydney
- Spot wild kangaroos and exotic birds in the Blue Mountains National Park
- Ride the world’s steepest railway over the Jamison Valley
- Enjoy magnificent views over the Megalong Valley and the Grose Valley
- Indulge in wine tasting at a local winery
- Cruise along the river from the Blue Mountains back into Sydney (optional)
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private tour means departure location can be nominated by guests. Can be from any hotel, from cruise ship terminals, airport or anywhere that suits.
What To Expect
Enter the Blue Mountains National Park at Glenbrook, then hop out to explore the UNESCO-listed landscapes and perhaps spot wild kangaroos skipping across the valley. As you climb higher into the mountains, stop to admire an ancient Aboriginal rock art site.
The next stop is Scenic World (optional; own expense), where you can take a ride on the world’s steepest incline railway, and descend through the tunnels and rainforest passes into the heart of the Jamison Valley.
Your adventure continues with a scenic drive through the gum tree forests and vineyards of the Megalong Valley, keeping a look out for exotic birds such as kookaburras and parrots along the way. The striking landscapes make an idyllic spot for lunch (own expense) and your guide can offer recommendations for a suitable restaurant. After lunch, head to one of the local wineries to indulge in a wine tasting and sample regional varieties such as Riesling, pinot noir, and chardonnay, accompanied by an optional cheese platter.
There’s just time to take in the views over the Grose Valley, and snap photos of the Victoria Falls, before heading back to Sydney. For an unforgettable end to your tour, perhaps opt for a river cruise back to Sydney (extra cost), or else travel back in your private vehicle, and end your tour with a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Sydney Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Blue Mountains and Winery Day-Trip from Sydney.