Don’t worry—here are some similar options
12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Travel Insurance - recommended
Transport to departure and completion locations in Sydney CBD
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise your pickup location
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spirit Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12-Day Outback 4WD Tour of New South Wales Far West?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 12-Day Outback 4WD Tour of New South Wales Far West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12-Day Outback 4WD Tour of New South Wales Far West?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12-Day Outback 4WD Tour of New South Wales Far West?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
12-Day Outback 4WD Tour of New South Wales Far West
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydney4WD Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesMulti-day Tours - New South WalesExtreme - New South Wales4WD Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyMulti-day Tours - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Port StephensSporting Events - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensMulti-day Tours - Port StephensExtreme - Port StephensCategory
Oxford StreetGoat IslandBotany BayThe Star SydneyPowerhouse MuseumHawkesbury RiverPylon LookoutMuseum of Contemporary ArtMuseums Discovery CentreHyde ParkRoyal National ParkNielsen ParkBalmoral Watsons BayShark IslandManly BeachSusannah Place MuseumSydney Cricket GroundSydney Central Business DistrictAvalon Beach