Explore our promoted experiences
- Get a fresh perspective of Sydney Harbour during an evening cruise
- Combine sightseeing with eating as you sail around the area
- Snap the best photos of top Sydney attractions from the panoramic top deck
- The short duration of this cruise is ideal if you're short on time
Departure & Return
Please meet at Wharf 8 King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour (Please look out for the Journey Beyond Cruise Sydney Vessels and Logo when boarding as there might be multiple vessels parking at the same wharf at the time)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Journey Beyond Cruise Sydney
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff