Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a safe and stress-free day in NSW wine country without renting a car
- Sample handcrafted chocolates, liqueurs, and spirits from small-batch producers
- Optional brewery lunch pairs perfectly with seasonal craft beers
- Taste shiraz, chardonnay, and other prized Hunter Valley varietals straight from the cellar door
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, photo ID is required
- Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under, does not include activities for children.
- Child fare prices apply from 6 to 12 years old, no tour activities included for children.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms