Explore our promoted experiences
- All-inclusive tour with transfers, rides, entrance fees, lunch, and more
- Experience a wide range of attractions, from scenery to wildlife
- Get the chance to ride the steepest railway in the world
- Stop for a break to enjoy your included lunch with several options
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- During Peak Period we may use additional buses such as a Rosa or Coaster
- Please advise child age at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Diamond Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Blue Mountains Small-Group Tour with Scenic World and Wildlife Park from Sydney.
- "Please note that there are steps and thus it is not suitable for the elderly." See review