10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of Sydney, and explore the amazing Blue Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a private guide. Discover the iconic landmarks of the mountains, and venture to hidden spots most tourists don’t get to. Visit the Three Sisters, hike to beautiful Katoomba Falls, get panoramic photo opportunities at Cahill Lookout, look for colorful parrots, and get a full day out in nature.
- Spend a full day in Australia’s Blue Mountains
- Your professional guide shows you secret lookouts and hidden spots
- Learn about local culture, and get to know unique flora and fauna
- Round trip transportation in a SUV or mini bus.
Saved to wishlist!
Travel in our latest model SUV or Deluxe mini bus.
Free Sydney accommodation pick up
Guided forest walk
Professional tour guide
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
$44 per person for the 3 rides (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please refer to your TICKET the previous day or sooner for pick up time details.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Need a jacket and enclosed shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Ribbon Day Tours - Blue Mountain Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE All-Day Blue Mountains Tour with Professional Guide for Up to 4 People?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE All-Day Blue Mountains Tour with Professional Guide for Up to 4 People?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE All-Day Blue Mountains Tour with Professional Guide for Up to 4 People?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE All-Day Blue Mountains Tour with Professional Guide for Up to 4 People?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 75947P3
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE All-Day Blue Mountains Tour with Professional Guide for Up to 4 People
9 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesEco Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyEco Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensEco Tours - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Museums Discovery CentreSydney ObservatoryRoyal National ParkAustralian MuseumGarrison ChurchBridgeClimb SydneySydney Conservatorium of MusicNewtownArt Gallery of New South WalesKiama BlowholeStrand ArcadeThe Gap Capitol TheatreWoolloomooloo WharfSydney ChinatownKings CrossState Library of New South WalesKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkMt. Kosciuszko National ParkThe Star Sydney