7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private driver / guide with transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sydney CBD
Complementary bottled water
Travel in a modern minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Attraction or activity fees (Featherdale entry fees - $35 per adult)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ cruise terminal pick up and drop off from Sydney CBD.
Please leave your hotel / Airbnb details at the special request section before you pay & check out.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas passenger terminal
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Contact SYDNEY TOP TOURS if you need a customized tour itinerary
- Tour pick up time will be communicated to you after the booking confirmation. If the sunset is in between 5 to 6. 30 pm, tour departs at 12 pm from Sydney. Departure will be adjusted to 2 pm if the sunset falls in between 6.30 to 8 pm. You will be contacted by our customer service team with further info.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sydney Top Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains Sunset Tour | Kangaroos & Koala Encounter (Private Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Mountains Sunset Tour | Kangaroos & Koala Encounter (Private Tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Mountains Sunset Tour | Kangaroos & Koala Encounter (Private Tour)
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
The Star SydneyObservatory ParkCircular QuayMuseums Discovery CentreHyde ParkCapitol TheatreNewtownRose BayBradleys HeadBotany BayAvalon BeachSydney Fish Market (SFM)St. Mary's CathedralPaddy's MarketBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkMuseum of SydneySydney Conservatorium of MusicGarrison ChurchDarling HarbourBridgeClimb Sydney