10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse in the beauty of the World Heritage–listed Blue Mountains National Park. During this day trip from Sydney, go off the beaten track while exploring magnificent valleys, rivers, and gorges with an expert guide. Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park and Mt. Tomah Botanic Gardens, hike the Jamison Valley and sightsee along Cliff Drive. Morning tea, lunch, and round-trip hotel transport are included. Numbers are limited to 10 people, allowing for a small-group experience.
- Sydney day trip to the UNESCO-listed Blue Mountains
- Hike past waterfalls to scenic lookouts at Blue Mountains National Park
- Includes round-trip hotel transport by minibus
- Small-group tour limited to 10 for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels, train stations or private addresses within the city area, including Surry Hills, Kings Cross, Pots Point, Darlinghurst, Darling Harbour, the Rocks, the CBD, Sydney, Haymarket, Millers Point, Circular Quay, Dawes Point, Woolloomooloo, Paddington and Rushcutters Bay.
We do not pick up from North Sydney, Manly or airports.
(For our privately booked tours we pick up at any address or location)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dingo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour can be flexible with what the group wants to do." See review
- "Also we hadn't eaten since our breakfast at our hotel before pickup at 0720, it was now 1300 so I would suggest you take plenty of snacks and water with you." See review
- "Birds, plants, some hiking and a picnic away from crowds, with only one day to see the Blue Mountains, this trip was ideal." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Mountains Small-Group Insider Tour from Sydney
9 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSydneyBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Darling HarbourMilsons PointWest Head LookoutHawkesbury RiverCamp CoveThe Gap Customs HouseArt Gallery of New South WalesShark IslandManly BeachCockle Bay WharfKings CrossGoat IslandSydney Cricket GroundSydney Central Business DistrictSusannah Place MuseumKiama BlowholeBotany BayWatsons BayPylon Lookout